Monday, June 18, 2012

Who Am I?: How Was I Formed?


*Jeremiah 1:4-5
“The word of the Lord came to me, saying, ‘Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.’ ”

   
     The Bible says that God knew me before I was born. He knew about you and me before we were created by him.


*Genesis 2:7
“The Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.”

    
     God formed us from the soil and breathe into us the breath of life.
Did you notice that we were made from the soil and once we die, we are buried again in the soil? My Mom told me this and I was amazed in God’s design to us.


*Psalm 139: 13-15
“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.When I was woven together in the depths of the earth…”
     


     Did you know that you were as small as a period (.)? You were like a cluster of tiny balls, then you looked like an alien, then you transformed into the way you look like now. 


  

    You grew your umbilical cord that is connected to your mom’s. You slowly took shape and out formed your fingers, nails, toes, ears, nostrils, mouth, eyelids, eyebrows, and other inner and outer body parts. And after nine months of waiting, out you came to meet your parents. 


     

     You are actually half of your father and your mother combined. You have distinct characteristics that you got from your father and your mother.
    
      Remember that God created you fearfully and wonderfully. You are a unique masterpiece in God’s eyes. You are distinct among others.

*You may check the verses here inhttp://www.bible-online.cz/ or http://www.biblegateway.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment